Who We Are
Nydegger & Associates is an intellectual property law firm specializing in technology transfer, patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and unfair competition issues.
The firm has special expertise in numerous dynamically developing fields, including computer technology, high technology (e.g. physics, nuclear, DSP, optics), renewable energy technology and medical devices. Members of Nydegger & Associates have a broad range of expertise in legal matters affecting intellectual property. In addition to those traditional services, the firm also offers expertise related to OEM agreements, bundling agreements, joint development and marketing ventures and consulting agreements. The firm is also prepared to help develop strategies and programs for maintaining proprietary technology involving trade secrets and "know how."
Members of the firm have distinguished professional backgrounds and a variety of talents and educational achievements, including:
- Scientific and technical undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Juris Doctor degrees, extensive legal experience, legal scholarship, several law school awards, and a number of published articles.
- Teaching experience as professors of technical and legal subjects.
- Successful business experience.
- Representation of universities, government agencies, private companies, corporations and individuals.
- The firm is rated AV™ by Martindale-Hubbell.