Who We Are
Neil K. Nydegger, Esq. is an intellectual property lawyer specializing in technology transfer, patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and unfair competition issues.
Mr. Nydegger has special expertise in numerous dynamically developing fields, including computer technology, high technology (e.g. physics, nuclear, DSP, optics), renewable energy technology and medical devices. In addition to those traditional services, Mr. Nydegger also offers expertise related to OEM agreements, bundling agreements, joint development and marketing ventures and consulting agreements and is also prepared to help develop strategies and programs for maintaining proprietary technology involving trade secrets and "know how."
Mr. Nydegger has a distinguished professional background and a variety of talents and educational achievements, including:
- Scientific and technical undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Juris Doctor degrees, extensive legal experience, legal scholarship, several law school awards, and a number of published articles.
- Teaching experience as professors of technical and legal subjects.
- Successful business experience.
- Representation of universities, government agencies, private companies, corporations and individuals.
- The firm is rated AV™ by Martindale-Hubbell.